Registered list member can "send" messages to the list, but cannot receive them. Why?

I have been the owner of a yahoogroup list for almost 8 years, but this is a first fo me. The member having problems does not show as "bouncing" messages when I check yahoogroups. I tired deleting the member and re-subscribing him and it didn't work. The only curious bit of information I learned was that the user told me under his yahoo profile, that he has two e-mail addresses listed. But the one he is subscribed to in my group is listed as his "alternate E-mail address (primary). I don't know if this is part of the problem? Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

That could be the problem and all the posts that are being sent are automatically going to a junk folder which sometimes does happen depending on how active the group is.