can you register your ipod on someone elses computer and download songs from another?

i got an ipod for christmas but i cant get itunes because i dont have windows xp and even though i am getting a new computer i dont know when that will be so i want to know if i can register my ipod on someone elses comp. and still be able to download on my computer.

and also i've heard people talk about some cd that was supposed to come with the ipod to help register it but my ipod didn't come with a cd di i need it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you can if they have downloaded the iTunes store. If you sign in as yourself then it should be yours on ANY computer.

• 1 decade ago

Yes you just have to reupdate your ipod on the other computer and then download songs from there!!

Note: If you download songs from a windows computer then you cant download anything on to your ipod from an apple computer!!

• 1 decade ago

You dont need to register anything, just use LimeWire. Plug in your ipod and load the songs on there.

• fegley
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

what you're doing is breaking Itunes settlement asserting which you would be paying on your guy or woman songs for your self and no person else to be conscious, and with the aid of breaking the settlement they have the suitable to delete each and each little subject off your ipod, all you're able to do is detect one laptop.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Make sure you have your ipod set to Manual, or else it can clear everything when you plug it in to different computers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.