Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

i have to sue legal aid legal aid says to sue legal aid how do i get a lawyer how?

lawyers that i can not pay say to get a lawyer

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Issym
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Before you sue an attorney what you need to do is to contact the local bar association and file a complaint. This puts the attorneys office under review, in your case it would put the legal aid office under review.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If you are looking at a big settlement, some lawyers will take your case on a contingency. Granted, you will get less money, but that is sometimes the only way to get a lawyer. Ask around. See if anyone will take your case for a larger percentage after the settlement.

• 1 decade ago

It's almost impossible to sue a lawyer and win. If you have a lot of money to spend on legal fees, then give it a try.

• get a lawyer from the next county legal aid

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

No, it isn't the fashion of artwork criminal help does. yet, a small business employer ought to think of two times approximately spending a gaggle of money on their own criminal expert to get a judgment against a individual who won't be able to locate the money for one. A judgment is in basic terms a splash bit paper if there's no money to collect. Plus they run a real possibility of dropping the case till they are able to instruct what you reported replaced into unfaithful. critiques are no longer libel. Opinion: "It looked like the fashion of eating place that could have rats scurrying over my feet" Libel: asserting, "Rats scurried over my feet." whilst they did no longer. they are in all possibility in simple terms huffing and puffing in the wish you will take down your evaluation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.