Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Girl Question ONLY!?

when I had my period last month. there was a day that I filled a whole tampon in less than anhour 2 tampons in an hhour to be exact. then the nexy day it was normal. so I canncelled my DR's appt.. well I am at it again and its heavy maybe 1 every 1 1/2 hours..but there are big clots and alot...... any suggestions? I mean I am goina go to the ER in the mornin. I am 17. I would like to know if something is wrong. I mean I think something is I talked to my sis she said I need to go to the DR.. and I am going to.., and I have had like hot flashes. I get sooooooo hot for a few minutes. than I am back to normal. my crampin isnt bad. I took midol and it helps me.

Favorite Answer

ok i am hoping by now you have gone to the ER. i currently have problems with my period. infact i have had a constant one for the past 4 months. when talking to my gyno, she said not worry about it unless it got to a point i had to change tampons every hour because it was full. so honey, if you are changing tampons as soon as you stated, please go to the ER now. don't wait a week to see your DR. chances are there is some underlying problem.

• emtb9

Heavy bleeding for some people may be normal, as is the clots.. if the clots are really big, (quarter size or bigger) than there may be a problem. Just go to your dr and explain it to them... best of luck to you.

Get super plus tampons