why do there's so many old man in Thailand?

I mean the overseas old man? not the thai

Favorite Answer

Well this is a simple question and its the real answer to your question aswell.

These old men that go to Thailand and get onto a young Thai girl who is probably not even over the age of 15 cant get anything back home so they have to go to Thailand and pay someone for sex. It's pritty sad but its never going to stop.

When I was in Thailand literally saw some old men which would of been at least 80 years old. NOW...thats pritty sad to think that he needs a young pritty Thai girl at that age but he must be sick in the head.

I love it when these old stupid men come back to Australia and tell how they lost thousands of dollers because they got ripped off. That really puts a smile on my face.

Source(s): I was in Thailand for 5 weeks...just 2 days ago.
  • Pamela

It could be or should be, given the way Thai people behave towards faranj a very popular place for anyone. I hope this will not happen because there are many faranj who go their for the wrong reasons. They have little or no real interest for this beautiful country and it's very nice inhabitants. There are men and women of all ages who show little respect and respect is basic in Thai culture. Most faranj travel in segregated buses (VIP) or in airco firstclass trains. See the sites but do not meet the Thai. Fivetwo

Foreign men in Thailand are called "Farangs" and they are there because it's a wonderful country with nice people and great attitudes related to sexuality. It's also a much cheaper place to live. You can live very well on Social Security or on Retirement.

i don't really get your question unless you mean "why is there so many old men in Thailand" instead of "why do there's so many old man in Thailand". to answer your question it maybe due to the baby boom generation aging. lots of ppl overseas were afraid that the world would end because of the war so they had lots and lots of unprotected sex. now there ya have it.

well old men normally want young women. sorry to say its the only reason alot of single men travel there of all ages. Huge sex trade in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Sad to see big fat Americans with pretty young thai girls

A place called Pat Pong might answer that.

It's cheap and nice. Good place for retirement!

Where else can they find lovely girls half their age pampering and snuggling to them?

you should say 'dirty old men'..lol

Cuz they can be themself and do something nice which they cant do it in their country :O lol

why so many young kids asking stupid questions.

Source(s): me