Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it selfish?

if I only date a man that my pets like and like my pets?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey...if you don't have kids, let your pets be the judge of who is best for you! Did you know, that like baby's, pets can see your aura?

s

• 1 decade ago

It's not really selfish, just not the right reason to be dating the guy. I know pets are like your little 'babies' or w/e and you want to make them happy,but once you start dating a guy based on how your pets feel it's time to draw the line.

• 1 decade ago

A guy would have to love my pets! I don't trust a man who doesn't like dogs. It's the same as not liking children, to me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not selfish; Think about it if your pets don't like the man..?? don't that mean that something just ain't right about him ??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jipp
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No but if they are important to you then go by this rule. If I had to choose pets or boyfriend, I'd pick pets. I guess it just wasn't meant to be if he didn't like my pets or vice versa.

• 1 decade ago

Not selfish at all. I have four dogs and if they don't like someone I give special notice. Their instincts are better than mine, and I trust their judgement.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. You know what you want, and you've decided that you and your pets are a package deal.

• 1 decade ago

well i don kno abou tha u shouldgiv th guy a chance u never kno ur pets could start out hatin him n then learn to love him...its ur call

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You shouldn't base your life on pets.I think it's weird when people treat pets like kids.

• 1 decade ago

It is your perogative to date anyone you like, and no it is not selfish, but it is kinda weird.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.