Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

My friends and I are starting a group...?

Like the Cheetah Girls. We want the name to be Golden Tigerettes. But WE'RE NOT GONNA WEAR TIGER CLOTHING! That's too much like the Cheetah Girls. Please tell me if you like the name, and if not, then what should the name be? I REALLY like the name Golden Tigerettes because it says beauty, friendship, power, and stregnth. But a lot of other people like my other friends and my family HATE the name. But I LOVE IT! Please tell me what you think. Remember, Golden Tigerettes. And tell me if you like it or change it. And if I change it, then to what?

Favorite Answer

golden tigers. tigerettes is to......... girly yeah girl band but.. ew

Frankly, The name sounds gay. Just like the Cheetah Girls. What self respecting girl would be in a group name like that?

I suggest you find a name using inspiration from life. My freind started a band with the name Static Thunder, and another with the name That One Band. You want the band's name to be memorable, and quirky. Something people won't forget, But not because it's gay like the Golden Tigrettes.

I like the idea of making an acronym using the first letters of the first and last names.

Cheetah Cubettes

sorry but it sounds kinda dumb. i am 13 and in a middle school. if anyone there ever found out about the name it would be really bad. so to spare u the embarassment do somthin else. not so like animaly. like take the letters of ur names or somthin.

I think it is too much like the cheetah gurls! how about Panda Pals or Feirce Friends or Cute Cubs...that is, if you want animal names! I like the golden tigerettes but it is too long and sounds too much like the cheetah girls! heres some more animal names:

Beautiful Butterflies

Lovely Ladybugs

Awesome Ants (kinda weird)

Here is one that i like

Perfect Pansies

Source(s): Love the idea! me and my friends are called the Cute Cubs and we wear bear ears! I think its cute!

i think it should be the first letters of your name then you can make up words that are about loyalty and friendship so it can be more unique

i don't think you should copy other groups because that almost makes you an imposter

• sounds like a friends forever thing. i suggest, go for it, wont last if you're in middle/high school

Um and how old are you 5+?

omfg,... that name sucks. what age r u exactly???? i mean, even me at 13 thinks that is the most effing retardest name EVER.

It's okay, my friends and I are starting a band, too.