answer hurry!its about my friend?

ok my friend isnt paying attetion to me as much as she does to her other friends and idk what to tell her and im more of a follower not a friend!! and i luv her to death but i dont know what to tell her hurry answer!!! i gotta tell her in a nice way!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

say hey is everything ok between us ?

• 1 decade ago

just confront her. if she was truly your friend- you should be able to talk to her---- it's not like you're mustering up the courage to talk to your crush--- so don't be shy about it.

let her know how u feel and maybe you'll get an honest answer from her

• 3 years ago

i could hav 2 say alex.... the only person i actualy kno 4 genuine...we are acquaintances and or maximum suitable acquaintances in genuine existence XD..... no longer alot of pplz who r my Y!A acquaintances communicate 2 me lots >_< ....the only way is like thro e mail and or IM yet yah....

• 1 decade ago

Let her know how much she means to you and that you would really like more one on one time with her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Tell her you feel neglected and you want to know if her feelings towards you have changed. Or just do the same thing to her...

• 1 decade ago

just tell her how you feel. you shouldn't have to turn to others for your own words. what do you feel in your heart, be honest and tell her that

• 1 decade ago

ok like so you need to tell her like...heres the thing like...ok...im so insecure that like i need more attention from you! hehe. so like can you puhleeze still be my friend cause like i like you and all...and like maybe you and i can like just hang out.....so like whaddya think? huh? can we be friends? huh? like that would be sooooo cool? huh?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

say "Please pay attention to me or I'm not your friend anymore."

That'll snap her out of it.

Source(s): From a Gentlemen
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.