Do you think Saddam is still alive?

My first thought when I heard about the execution of Saddam in Irag, was that they somehow staged it, or got a look-a-alike, to take his place, in order to keep him alive. What do you think?

Ok, let me elaborate a little bit. It was just a thought I had, just a thought that is all, just a thought....lol You just never know, and I just want to know what other people think. I'm not asking for people to tell me that I'm denial, or that I think the gov't is to blame for 9/11, its just a simple question that I'm curious about. So please just answer your thoughts, on it, not on what you think about me for wondering. thanks

Favorite Answer

No

There is just no convincing some people. It's only been two days since his execution and we already have conspiracy theories popping up all over the WEB. These are started by the same crackpots who spew out garbage about the government being responsible for 9/11, that JFK was killed by someone other than Lee Harvey Oswald, that Elvis is alive, etc, etc, on and on and on!!

Some of these clowns have waaaaaaaaayyyyy too much time on their hands!!!

No, It's very sad what happened to him. By facts shown and proved during his Iraq's leadership, we must admit and recognize he wasn't a good men. But I don't think any other leader from any country in the world, got its leader position by being a "good men" too. I don't feel the gratitude feeling, we all feel when justice is done, on the case of Saddam's death. A country under occupation can't be considered a country with its own voice or sense of justice. If Saddam's sentence was granted by his own people without outside interference, I am sure, we all would be feeling by now, the sense of justice felt when Justice is finally granted.

We can't deny the truth that Saddam is dead. When something horrible happens, its normal for human nature to deny and look for some excuse to peace our mind, but the pass of the time, tends to help us to face the truth.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070101/ap_on_re_mi_ea...

I saw him at K-Mart with Elvis a few hours ago. He was looking to buy some new underwear.

Yeah like the other guy said, he's chillin with Elvis and bigfoot.

• car253

I don't think so, but you know government, either theirs or ours hides things from the people all the time. So, who knows for sure?

ya no doubt, i think ure right, why would they kill someone who was only fightin for there country, but it did look kinda real i saw sedam fall into the pit, cause i got the hole video. its weird?

He's dead. Don't drive yourself nuts with this kind of conspiracy nonsense. Deader than a doornail.

no cause there a mobile cam vid to prove it

• No hes dead he died I think one or two days ago they hang him

• Gemini

If he is, he probably has a helluva soar neck.