Joey Mercury..........................?

how do you feel bout what happend to Joey? i think it was hilarious!!!!!!!! but then again i feel bad for him.but you have to admit that was awesome!!!!!!! ya know what i mean? i dont like him or melina or johnny. but what do you think?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I THINK HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!!! CUZ MNM ALAWAYS THINKS THERE BETTER THAN THE HARDY BOYZ AND THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!! HARDYS ROCK MNM SUCKS JOEY IS UGLY AND THAT WHAT HE GETS!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

joey mercury is a ******* pimp!!! anyone who can take a ladder shot like that has my respect. when he took that ladder shot, i respected him more. and if ur read the interview he did with wwe.com, he said that if it wasnt for the EMS and the trainers telling him he needed to get to the hospital right away, he would have finished the match. i seriously think they need to push him as a face when he gets back. btw, did u hear that snitsky (?) is going to ECW and he is losing the goatee and hair? kinda like a kigga (kane wanna-be).

Source(s): wwe.com and lordsofpain.net
  • he knows that ladder match is a dangerous match but he stil wants to have da match with da hardys so it's his fault

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think it was hilarious!!!!!!!!but you have to admit that was awesome!!!!!!!joey mercury is a ******* pimp!!! anyone who can take a ladder shot like that has my respect. when he took that ladder shot, i respected him more. and if ur read the interview he did with wwe.com, he said that if it wasnt for the EMS and the trainers telling him he needed to get to the hospital right away, he would have finished the match. i seriously think they need to push him as a face when he gets back. btw, did u hear that snitsky (?) is going to ECW and he is losing the goatee and hair? kinda like a kigga (kane wanna-be).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Luke M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

although i dont like him either i still feel bad for him i think wat if it happened to one of my fave wrestlers or even to me and then i think about the pain

why do u all think this is hilarious even though joey mercury is an idiot it would hurt like hell and hey i think that he has some talent

• 1 decade ago

i know fosho that melina and johnny wont hang out with him anymo.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think it was hilarious to and i wish itwould happen to him again

because he is gay and jonney is to and melina looks like a skan*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.