Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Any 1 subject 2 suicide in the family? dad just hung himself....?

What do I need to do for my daughters and sister, my dad hung himself tonight and my sister found him and cut him down. I am out of state, my 6year old daughter said on the phone to me a little while ago...."mommmy I saw something very bad tonight.. but I can't tell you what" . I am on my way back in the am , but what do I say or do? seriouslly, any one have any know.. My little sister is dying of lupis/ kidney falure/ etc. she is in the hospital so is my dad. My sister won't make it, I am sorry that I know. My mom is a critical care R.N. and dad is having seziers he is brain dead they think and on life support, .... So any way what do I say to

My sister who cut my dad down, the sister who is dying <dad always said his kids wouldn't go b4 him and he met it. What if he knows angel is leaving this realm and he is going b4 her to make sure it's okay, I would do the same thing if one of my daughters is going to go b4 me. I would like to check it out 4 my sister 2, but She has 2 daughter

Favorite Answer

Bekki, I am so sorry. I have asked the Lord to give you peace and to give you the wisdom to know what to say to your relatives. Trust in him to give you the words to say. I have asked the Lord to have a lot of others to be praying for you and your family. Just know that the peace you are experiencing is coming from your HEAVENLY FATHER who loves you very much. Dont blame yourselfor feel guilty about any of this. There is nothing you could have done. Some people just dont know how to handle the problems of life and they feel like they are a more of a burden instead of an asset so they want to leave this place. Dont be mad at your dad either. My prayers are with you. May the peace of God that surpassses all understanding guard your heart and mind.

I am so terribly sorry to hear of everything you are facing.

I would not disrespect you by saying I know how you feel or that I know the answer. What I do know is the starting point. You can not take all of this on by yourself.

ASAP seek help.

Go and see your GP. Say what has happened, he/she will give you advice of people in your area that can help you deal with all of these problems.

Your GP will take on the responsibility of what needs to be done to help you through it. Your daughter will need counseling.

The key is getting help, sounding boards and real help.

best wishes xx

Wow! hun im soooo very sorry for ur loss i dont know how u feel because everyone feels diffrent. I really dont know what to say because what can a person say in this difficult situation i know no matter what we say it will not make a diffrence. talk to someone talk to ur sister ur family needs to be united this time of need. May god bless u and ur family.

I'm confused? Your dad hung himself but he is in the hospital? If it was an attempted suicide.....I would just tell your daughters the truth. I would just explain that sometimes when someone is very very sad they decide to do confusing things. Just tell them that Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I don't know what to tell you, however, I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in the thoughts and prayers of many people here.

I am very sorry. I don't understand this or why all these answerer's are getting a thumbs down. They seem sincere in their thoughts and ideas. I don't get it.

I am sorry for your loss.Dont know what to say apart our prayers arewith you all.Maybe that is all you can say.

I don't have an answer, but I want to send you my love and many hugs!

condolence

WOW