WOW, 65 answers so far just on a question asking where do you live???

I thought it was something, but hey you guys, add a tidbit or two along with it? Everybody had one word answer, which was correct since she the question only called for a one word answer, but I write half a page giving a geography lesson (never can get my mouth or fingers to quit rattling on).

The only other answer that I saw that was longer than one word was, I live south of Idaho, so that was cool because it made a dusty brain think for a minute.

However, throw some tidbits in about your state, why you are there and what state you would prefer to live in. I don't want to pack as I should do and I'm home alone with 3 dogs.

Happy New Year to you all!

hey, I am sweet, I love Michigan, especially the small towns there. Michigan has some neat country. And Boss Brat, that is no fair, that is a much tougher question than south of Idaho! Now I'm constantly going to be thinking of animal names for cities/towns in Texas & its probably staring at me in the face, but I'm getting sleepy. Charles in Ohio, I had to laugh because the original question that another person asked about what state yuo live in, I talked about several I had lived in & I said Cincinnait could be taken off the map, then you come along & say that. What a weird way to spend New Year's Eve, answering stupid questions,, right?

• Shelby
    Favorite Answer

i live in michigan.

it is cold.

i hate it.

in a year im going to college in flordia.

where it is not cold.

i live in a little town.

im not going to tell you the name.

have a nice new years!

I live in Pensacola, Florida where it is warm but still has some cooler weather. I moved here from Chicago 2 years ago cuz I couldn't stand the snow anymore. Love the beaches here on the Emerald Coast.

I live near the Lone Star State in a city named after an animal. Figure that one out! happy new year to you, too

born in va an plan to die here because it is where i feel the best.

i love in michigan

what are you going on about. cause i did not read

• Anita

thats nice! good for you! yey!?

ohio, it sucks..lls