I WROTE MILEY CYRUS TODAY HAS ANYONE EVER WROTE HER AND GOT A RESPONse??????

HEy I Wrote Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana today and has anyone ever wrote her before ?? if u have what did u get for a response?? and plzz only answer if u HAVE wrote her!!

Favorite Answer

Ummm....yes, I have. Did you use a her home email? I have it if you want it. Email me at lifelong_serenity@yahoo.com and I'll give it to you.

um...no but my friend britt wrote this celebrity named Jeremy Sumpter(aka peter pan) and it took about a month to get a response,but when she did it was worth tha wait because she got an autographed picture!!!

Source(s): she is my bff
  • I wrote to Ashley Tisdale n she haven't replied yet, I don't ned her reply cuz I am very good freinds with her. I just wrote to her cuz I live far away from her.

yea but it depends if that was the real Miley Cyrus!!!

youll probably get a form letter back because stars are really busy and they wont have time to write back beacause they have to make stuff for their fans

• ben.

she will not respond. if you get a resonse, it will be from the hired help or an auto response that is just for giggles.

hate to break it to ya but if you get a response its usually not the celebrity

i did but i didnt get a response but it doesnt matter i would send her one aagain but i forgot it oopps! too bad

i wrote her but that wuz on myspace and she wrote me back

no