what would the year 2007 bring you if you had three wishes?

Favorite Answer

1st wish would be to have all my family have healthy long lives with no health problems... 2nd for all of us to be at healthy weight....... 3rd to battles and war and fights around the world for ever and have peace!

The same thing I would have wanted on Christmas morning. I'd want to wake up and smile at the person that I'd spend the rest of my life with. Anybody else want the other two?

I would wish that my husband loved me. Number two I would wish to be the smartest woman in my city. Number 3 I would wish to be well off financially.

Continued happiness

Continued health for my kids and family

A better paying job with some benefits

• tas211

A new car, a different position at work that makes better use of my skills, to have my family accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.

Peace of Mind

Peace of Mind

Peace of Mind

Heath, Money, and Boys! lol

Happy New Year Everyone!

A healthy baby(I'm due in March!), a much needed vacation...maybe Japan, & my master bathroom renovated.

a better job, the adoption agency to call with good news, and money to redecorate. It all sounds very material, but it's what I want.

lots of money so I can be out of debt, good health, and a end to the war, so all the soliders can come home to their families.