is it a right thing to have a bf in the of 14?

Favorite Answer

NO. Enjoy your childhood. Don't get caught up in the twisted american culture. A girl should be a girl. You will have time to meet boys and get married and raise a family one day.

There is no clear age when you should. But wait as long as you can (within reason, you should not go past 20 or so without starting to date boys). And definitely wait before having any physical relations. If you want to have a bright and clear future then stay away. You won't regret it.

Have a boyfriend "in the of 14"?

I am guessing that your question is basically "Is it OK to have a boyfriend at 14?". If that's the case, here's my answer...

I think that having a boyfriend at 14 is fine. But keep in mind that you are still young. You might think you found "The One", but trust me, you have a lot of growing left to do. There's a lot left to learn and see and experience before you get into too serious of a relationship.

When I was 14 I started dating a guy that I thought I would marry. We broke up when I was 21 - after we'd been engaged for 2 years. We grew apart instead of together. We became very different people. We are both happily married to other people now but remain friends. I know that if we'd married each other we would have ended up divorced. There's a part of me that wishes I hadn't spent so much of my youth with just one guy. I spent all of high school and all but one semester of college dating the same guy. I never got to see what it was like to be single and date different guys. There's a part of me that will always regret that.

My advice is, at 14 dating is ok, just don't make this person your life. Keep living your life and doing whatever makes you happy. If he is the right person, he'll still be there in a few years when you're ready to settle down.

Good Luck.

Sweety at this age i dont think so coz its not the age of like that but if u r still intrested then u have to follow that guid line & u have to be make sure that what so ever u r doing u have to be honest with your self & with ur parents & then u have to ask them about there consern as well ok.

As long as you are responsible in what you do with that boyfriend and honest with your parents about it. Make sure they know that you are doing the right thing and just remember to respect yourself!

It said you whatever young too 14.

• Jace

No! You are too young!

yes it is

• tanj

sure it is

no! you'll get aids and die..