Do women, ages 2O~25, think a shaved head is sexy? What about a shaved scrotum?

SERIOUSLY!

Favorite Answer

I know a lot of girls that just love a shaved head! As for shaved um... well you know I suppose it would depend her opinion on oral action. Cause if there is no oral then I don't think anyone would care, however if there is oral then... I supose maintainence is always nice!

. HI! I don't get the shaved thing! It makes men look fatter. Older men are loosing their hair and know they are looking older. They would die for hair. When ever I see a shaved head I think he's going bald so he is trying to hide it. I love hair, long hair on a man. It looks strong and medieval. As for shaved bottoms ugh! Looks like a baby! I like men not boys. Shaved heads and bottoms--babylike. Nope! See ya!

it all depends on if it looks good on you. I just prefer really short hair. and as far as the balls i think that it would be hard to shave it .i would say just trim it. 20 going on 21 and married. My husband is ex military and used to shave head and i prefer him with hair and once he shaved his whole crotch and it freaked me out but i also dont like tons of body hair i would just say neatly groomed all over is a big plus

Shaved head..most definitely. Shaved scrotum...that's your call. I would vote no to that LOL

like anythign else, some will find it nice and others won't and that refers to shaving either or both.

it will only work if your not fat or if your in the marines.

• atbkkj

its ok it depends on how you wear it

head ya. its cute.

a what?!?

No and no.

Mmmmmmmmmmm...........................