i'm looking for the cause of pain in forearm rotations. could it be due to the nerve in that area?

I am an x-ray technician and I have developed neck and shoulder problems. Now I'm having difficulty with rotating my forearm back into the posterior-anterior position. When I use my arm to reach back or down; it seems like it gets stuck into a position just before I can put it back into the normal position.

• Bael
    Favorite Answer

Might be a rotator cuff injury, or perhaps a pinched nerve in the arm or shoulder (Link to WebMD's rotator cuff page is below).

I'd suggest seeing your doctor to find out for sure what the problem is.

Your arm may be dislocated (especially if you feel a grinding pain), or you could have pulled a muscle, which is like a sudden ache pain when you move it into the offending position. Havbe you fallen over or been lifting somethnig heavy? Can you describe the pain?

If you still think it's a nerve, consult a doctor.

It must be because of pressure on your forearm so get relief by massage expert to get rid of rotating your forearm.