Anonymous

Is Saddam make a recovery for his next trial?

I wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to see him defend himself on the stand, it will be very interesting.

Favorite Answer

I wish him a speedy recovery, I know he's gonna make it through this diffult time. He'll be back in the witness stand defending himself in no-time.

DUDE, saddam is DEAD!!he got exacuted saturday morning I think. his next trial would be with the worms in the ground

You are an ignorant Jack *** and deserve a live burial. I would be more than happy to urinate on you in your new grave after the first shovel of soil has been spilled onto you.

• Rick R

May God have a place for you right next to Saddam.

He was hung very recently...search YouTube or Video Google and you can find a cell-phone recording of it.

Heard they taunted him to the end. I guess the Iraqis aren't so bad after all.

His next "trial" is gonna be with Jesus Christ as the Judge.

No recovery for him. He's never gonna wake up.

Saddam Hussein is dead. He was executed a few days ago.

Saddam is dead. I am not sure which God to thank for it, so I thank all of them.