ZZ
ZZ asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

How can you tell if a girl is just talking to you because she feels bad about you?

Gone and her words still run in my noggin.

"She's talking to you because she feels bad for you."

Christiana, now out of San Antonio, told me that before she left. The person I like, Erin (as I mentioned in previous questions, find them on my pro), talks to me a whole lot and I do, too. However, Christiana says Erin was my friend because she felt bad for my lack of, well, you know.

Anyways, how can you tell if a girl talks to you just because she feels bad for ya?

Favorite Answer

u can tell by these signs below:

1. has to go in a hurry

2. just simple conversation

3. never goes out of her way to talk to you

and stuff like that. im a girl, so if u ever need to talk, im here!

-hetty♥

well im not compleatly sure because i no friends, um if she always has to go in a hurry, doesnt start conversations with you and if she does and they are always about the weather,then yes its only cuz she feels sorry for you, but the best way to find out is just to ask her

The most obvious thing is that if you don't have alot of friends yourself. That's prolly why.

well, with a name like tech support, Zachary. you sound kinda nerdy, so probably.

from my experience, every girl i have talked to talks to me because she pities me. it's sad really...