Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What Do You Think?

About anything. Are you angry? Why? Are You Happy? Good for you. Just put whatever.

Favorite Answer

I think I need a spanking!

I am happy because I have my faith in God through Christ, my wife and family and a whole bunches more.

I'm angry because some people just don't get the whole picture in that they think they can criticize anyone and when the get words from someone between the eyes they look surprised like, "Who me?"

I'm sad because there are those who will be lost and there are those who think are so full of themselves that if they could be turned into gas. We would not have to dig for oil.

But most of all I rejoice in knowing the God is still in control, Jesus is Lord of all and the Holy Spirit is present.

Lol. Yes, I'm bored and angry and happy at the same time. Does that make any sense?

I'm not angry, because I am home from New York, and it feels good to be home. Yes, I'm happy. =)

Good for me XD;

Put whatever? Well...

HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

Loooove from,

Emilie

I'm happy. I try not to be angry.

• Meeya

I feel frustrated about my life. Its like I have a very routinary life and I want change. Just don't know where to start.

As long as the old guy, in my bathroom mirror looks at me every morning.... then I'm pretty happy. *

i'm happy and tired. just miss my gf tho a lot. shes like the love of my life

I am excited!! My Sweet Sixteen is coming up and I got my dress today and it's so pretty!! My Sweet Sixteen isn't until May but that is ok... I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Source(s): My inner child
  • DG

Just whatever!

• Fang

I'm happy.