ben.
ben. asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Who would you say is your role model above all others?

mine is James Dean because he had a signature look yet he remained humble and still kept a poetic edge.

Favorite Answer

aah mine too!!i loved him too bad he died :^(

mine is my mom, she still is but for x-mas i got he movie walk the line and saw how strong June Cater who had a family strong belive in god and still went through 2 marriges and went on tour to give money to her mom. Her songs and voice were great even know she did not know that so she played fun to make people like her songs. So she is my role model above all others.

That of course, would be my mother, she had 3 baby girls 1,2, and 3 and raised us without our father, having the first one at 16 years old. She raised us, and made sure we were taken care of, and it was difficult, but she was always there for us, and to this day, still is. She is without a doubt, the best mother in this world to me.......

Source(s): personal experience...love ya mom

Two that have absolutely molded my beliefs and character. Dr. Martin Luthern King Jr and John Lennon.

Mr brother, when everything went downhill for him he found a way to get back up.

After GOD its Dr.Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (t.u.s)

Source(s): My religon/my life!

i know this sounds corny but my hubby is my role model, he's so strong in situations where i just can't be, i'd love to be more like him in that aspect

mom

I would say God

my MOM