amazon
amazon asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

How was 2006 for you?

Favorite Answer

i gotta say that it was a tough year for me,im 14 years old now and i guess that i started to see the world in a differnt view,coz u know before when i was young i used to look at it as a wonderful sunny garden with butterflies and flowers,but slowly as i started to grow up i started to know the real world,i realised that in this garden flowers can die and butterflies can get burn from the sun and that trees could get cut off, i knew that maybe 3 years ago but in 2006 i started to live it,i lost special ppl i got trapped in some situations and i went through lots of confusing things

but after all it wasnt that bad,coz i met new ppl and i had lots of funny moments and my relationship with my friends and family got stronger and i also discoverd that if flowers died,other flowers would grow......i hope this year would be a nice yer to all of us.....goodluck ppl :)

• Don K

Not too bad.

I was working in a job for 18 years and got moved to a new group but still working for the same place. I hated them and they hated me. We did not get along at all. They laied me off the first of November. I did not know how bad it was there till after it was gone. Wow how nice it is to be out of that place. They ask me if I wanted to work at a lesser job or take the lay off. I jumped on the layoff. I got 4 months of pay and a little over $70,000 and 9 months of health ins out of them to just walk away and not sue.

Now if I can get my new business I started making money in 2007 it will be two good years in a row.

<all smiles here>

years.days, time effect only 20% of our lives, the rest 90% is only how we react to that 20% what makes things good or bad....so master the art of handling the 20%...and sine i haven't not done that so i've been having my ups & downs, but that is life. That is what makes the world go round.

Source(s): life

Hmm...I think 2006, not bad for me just amuzing thing happen to me. Anywhere, I going to enjoy my 2007....

I had a 3 month stretch, April-June, that was just about the best of my life, but it was all down hill (way down hill) from there.

A mixture of extremes...It was both the best and worst year of my life simultaneously.

It was one of the worst years of my life.... Glad its over... All it took was a day.....

Your sister,

Ginger

the worst year in my life, as i of right now.

• sanda

not very good all round (i.e. family, money, work, peace of mind, health)......in spite of my sustained efforts

Source(s): my situation in regards to the previous year