Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

how do i take a pic of me on my web cam?

Favorite Answer

the quickest way would be to go into my computer, then you will see you camera double click on it, and up the top left you will see take picture so click on that...

I need a little more information then that to help out. Is your webcam built in? What make and model is your webcam? Is your laptop/desktop an HP brand? IF HP Brand > Most likely HP built in webcams are auto triggered when performing video chat with msn, aim and so forth. There is no built in software with HP that allows you to take pictures. You have to download an alternative software that will recognize your webcam. Solution: Try Camtasia Studio. Google it and you'll get it. Its only a 30 days demo but you can buy it if you like it. Plus, it will let you know if its possible to recognize your camera before you buy it.

hook up the cam to your comp then open "my computer" the there should be an icon that pops up thats the web cam

then when you open it there maybe a set up im not sure but if not just take the pic

• maamu

Turn on the web cam. Turn it toward you.

There you go, it was easy, wasn't it?

M

Try using any imageing software Like irfanview u can get it from www.irfanview.com install it and click on File -->Batch Capture --

Select the tiwandivise as u r cam and enjoy

make sure you can see the camera's image on your computer monitor. then, hold the camera away from your face, so you have a good shot. Then, smile, and SNAP!

To be honest, I don't believe that's correct

Turn on your webcam and read manual for get picture.

• after you turn the camera toward you, click on screen capture.

When all esle fails, read the manual!