how do you get a guy to like you?

Favorite Answer

be your self and wait, trust me waiting just seem like its going to work but it does

i waited, and no i am with the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with, and it came out of the blue too, trust me, wait.

Put simply, you can't make a guy like you. Just be the right person, and he'll come when the time is right. Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your Prince!

Source(s): Personal experience

You don't.

If you are interested in a guy and you want to find out if a guy might be interested in you, invest some time in him. Talk to him; ask him about himself; make jokes with him; hang out with him and make it clear (indirectly) that you think he's really cool.

If you've already done this and he's not interested in you, then he's not interested in you. You can't "get" a guy to like you; either he will or he won't.

Talk to him a lot. Take time in the morning to look extra nice for him. Flirt a lot and give him time. If he isn't interested in you after awhile, just forget about him and look for another guy. Good luck!

You get him free booze..........

Ok jokes aside, be yourself, be friendly but not too friendly, look hot, make yourself a looker, but not like a slut, and do something that would get his mind thinking, walk up to him, slowly look him up and down and offer your hand, and lightly shake his hand, and in a somewhat sexy voice, tell him your name and nice to meet you. That should work with every man, even the gay ones.

well be ur self && see if he likes u 4 u.but also ,look really good when u see him.make sure u dont play too easy 2 get because guyz like a little chase.guyz usually like it when u wear natural makeup.guyz also like when u listen more than u talk.so i hope u can use my advise!

good luck!

you can't get someone to like you....it has to come from within, but never pretend to be somthing your not just to fit in b/c sooner or later your cover will be blown...it's always important to be yourself so that person can like you for the real you.

• you really cant MAKE any one like you sorry hun.....i wish u could sometimes lol but seriously if u want him to like you maybe u could try flirting and hanging out with u and maybe all of a sunden he will like u.....u never know

sry if i couldnt be much help!!!!!!

I don't GET them to like me; I don't INTEND for them to like me, either. I just act myself--the honest, friendly, smart me. Don't say or do things just because they like to hear or see you doing them cause then they become sorta possessive, you see. You don't want that.

We guys like gals who are sweet, supportive, friendly and meek.