Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

me and my boyfriend really love eachother. but it seems me and him never see eye to eye on alot?

what should i do with this prob because i want to stay with him?

Favorite Answer

Well its really nice coz love is when u dont see eye to eye but always walk hand in hand and carrying each others in each others heart!

Source(s): My Life

No two people will ever see eye to eye on everything, not even couples.

If your difference of opinion is causing a lot of arguments, then if you want to stay with him - you 2 are going to have to work on things. Communication is great, trying to come to compromises, and negotiating the situation. If both of you are always trying to be right, and will not see things through the other person's eyes - then things will continue to be a problem.

oppisites attract in most relationship the couple dont c eye 2 eye but thats life

• Liz

Get some couples counselling to learn how to agree to disagree.

you need to talk to each other also you may not even be in love with each other you both have to understand what love is

become a obedient partner.