What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done in the past few years?

Favorite Answer

talked **** about someone in front of them... not realizing it was the same person lmfao

• Fang

I don't know what the most embarassing thing I have done was.I have probably blocked it out of my memory.But one of the many embarrassing things I did happened when I was shopping at a sporting goods store.There is a guy that lives in my town that I think is the cutest man alive.I mean I have never ever seen a man as adorable as this one guy! So I got out of my vehicle and started heading over to the door of the sporting goods store and I saw this guy walk in.I had business to do in the store,so at first I didn't have time to look for the guy.So when I was finished with my business,I started to look around various parts of the store for him.I thought he would probably be in the gun department or the boating department or someplace like that.After looking for a while I gave up and decide to do some more shopping.I figured that he had already left the store. So I headed over to the game call department (I love game calls).So I walked over to the game calls and there was the guy standing just across from where I was going to! When I saw him I got so excited my brain went into shock and locked up.I was standing probably only about ten feet away from him and I just stared,and stared,and stared at him! I was probably staring at him for 30 or 40 seconds before I realized what I was doing! So then I walked over to him and started trying to have a semi-normal conversation with him.But as I was talking, my words would sort of fade out and I'd start staring at him again! Then I'd snap out of it and continue talking about whatever it was before I started staring at him! I did that a couple of times and finally I gave up and said goodbye and finished shopping. I had never acted like such an idiot before! But I just couldn't help it! I haven't seen him since.

A few weeks ago (while I was high and drunk) I kissed my best guy friend twice and ended up vomiting in the middle of the bar later in the night...

I know it's disguting, but hey, that's exactly why it is my most embarrassing moment :p

Back in year 6, me and my best friend (who is inches taller than me and is a year older) walked around the school singing Superman by Eminem (which has a lot of swearing) and went around begging for money. Wasn't embarrassing back then, but now that I think about, it is.

Sprayed Lysol and poured Lysterine on my Peni$ because I thought I caught an STD - Worst idea ever, I never felt pain like I did when the Lysol touched my skin

Good news is when I did get checked I was just paranoid and had nothing

in like november (ah yess the good old o6 days...) loll

me and my friend went around the school hallways singing i wanna ***** uu and we were going up to ppl and hugging them and then screaming I WANNA ***** U haha it was rly fun at the timme...but thinking about it now in o7 (lol ive changed...NOT haha) we prob looked retarted lol so yeahh thats my most embarrasing moment (: loll

a couple years ago a friend of mine from highschool had a premature baby who died. she had a funeral for her baby but i never got to make it. after about a couple months from hearing the news i ran into her and she seemed real happy. the first thing i said to her though was "im sorry i didn't get to go to your daughters funeral". when she heard me she had this horrible look on her face after she hugged me, then i realized what i had just said. i was so embarrased!!!

I was caught kissing my girlfriend in the waiting room of the principle's office in our school

i had slapped my teacher 5 yrs ago!!!the most embarrassing moment was just next!!

Got really drunk and walked up to this stranger and told him that he was too darn cute not to be smiling. He looked at me like I was insane. So did my hubby, who was there, too, lol.

There's so many embarrassing things that have happened to me that i just laph and move on with life.