Should i give this a chance & if so how do i do it with out being so nervouse???

okay...so i called my ex bf the other night to see how his x-mas was n stuff! and he asked me if i got a sk8bord and i said yea so then i said when can u teach me how to use it and he said tuesday when i go back to school and now im panicking becuz i know ill really start to fall for him even more!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! i dont know what to do

If u dont have REAL! advice then keep your mouth shut!!!

please! (i dont need insults and stupid comments right now)

Favorite Answer

well you should have told us why you broke up. who broke up with who. If he broke up with you then i would say if you dont want to get back with him or he treated you bad then dont go for it. But the best thing for you to do is just relax ,go about your daily life and do things for yourself. Dont call him anymore let him call you. you need to worry about yourself and have fun. If things work out for you two it will do it on its own. just be yourself and dont let anyone push you around and everything will turn out the way it should.

Go ahead, if you aren't dating someone already. If you are, I suggest talking to your current bf, and seeing if he is comfortable with the situation. If he isn't suggest he come along for the lesson, or teach you himself.

• Joho

if u truly think u can trust him again then yes. good luck and have a happy new year.