which place is more attractive malaysia or australia?

Favorite Answer

These 2 places are so different! It really depends on what you're looking for.

For Malaysia, it's more ethnic charms such as the crafts of batik prints and woodcraft, historical sights such as the fort at Malacca, and beaches at Langkawi and the likes, whereas for Australia, it's more of the sun, sand, sea and city life.

Personally, I prefer Australia to Malaysia but it does not mean that one is better or more attractive than the other. Just my personal preference.

I am surprised you even try to compare Australia to Malaysia.

Considering you can probably fit 20 Malaysia (or more) into Australia, we have so much more to see in landscape, climate variety, unique flora and fauna, great mix of people from all over the world and a very laid back, friendly lifestyle you will ever see anywhere in the world. Australia would be a more attracive to visit than Malaysia. Just our tropical forest alone would probably be bigger than the whole of Malaysia.

Do a bit of research on the internet about the two countries, you will come to the same conclusion.

Source(s): But then again - I am biased. I live here in the land downunder

Australia

Malaysia is the new popular place for vacationing. Being in

Asia, it's probably more exotic and, unlike Tokyo, it is cheaper

in additional expenditures like shopping, water activities, and

food.

Australia is always a safe bet. Everyone likes Australia.

Depends on what you want.

Australia for sure! If you go to Malaysia will will find alot of dirty people and dirty flies etc...

malaysia

Its totally diffirent. Its hard to compare. Both are attractive for me when I was there.

....OZ... of coarse..... HAPPY NEW YEAY FROM DOWN UNDER....