Need info from someone thats lived in the Virgin Islands St. Croix?

I want to move there for a couple years but need to know how hard it might be to find any kind of employment. Share with me any info. you may have to offer ....Thanks

Favorite Answer

I agree with MRewak regarding employment in St. Thomas. If you're in the hospitality industry, you're golden. Restaurants and hotels are always hiring. St. Croix is kind of a different animal though. The tourism industry isn't as bustling on St. Croix as it is on St. Thomas. If you're in education, I know we're in desperate need of teachers. That's a government job though and could take a while to come to fruition. Expect finding a job on St. Croix to be a bit more difficult than finding one on St. Thomas.

I lived in st. thomas from 2003-2006 and what I do know is it's easier to find employment in the hospitality/restaurant industry. Check out some of the resorts and this time of the year during peak tourist season, it should be easy to find something in that inustry.

• Sa_San

try the websites I have listed below.