What will happen if the person you're fighting for, is the same person who surrenders?

wat should i say?coz there's this girl that said she loves me. then a couple of months later, she said that she appreciated 4 all tha things ive done, like showin her distance is not a hindrance in lovin a person, then said she fell 4 another guy. n she asked me this question.

wat should i say? becoz there's this girl that said she loves me. then a couple of months later, she said that she appreciated all the things ive done, like showin her distance is not a hindrance in loving a person, but then she said she fell 4 another guy. n she asked me this question. im the one who keeps on fighting here.

Favorite Answer

Well, it sounds like you are the person who surrenders. Are you giving in to her? From your spelling and ambiguity, I'm having a tough time understanding what's really going on here. But if you are the guy who surrenders, then it looks like she wants to have to work to have you and it would seem like you're making it too easy for her. Some people like to hunt, some people like their steak delivered to them on a plate. She obviously likes to hunt..