I've been getting these bumps in my mouth?

I haven't noticed them until now. I was running my tongue against my bottom lip and I felt bumps on my lips. So I looked, there is a few on my bottom lip and there is some on the inside of my cheek on both sides.

What causes this?

It's weird having them inside your mouth. I've had them before, but they've went away. Most cold sores our in the corner of your mouth or something, not inside.

They really hurt

I don't drink pop, I drink pop maybe once a week. Then it's usually kool-aid or water.

I haven't had any citrus fruit since Christmas.

But thanks, for all the replies. I've gotten them before. But they've never hurt like this.

Usually when I get over a cold, I get a sore on my tongue, in the back. But it disappears after awhile.

But thanks again. It just hurts, so I was wondering what it was.

Favorite Answer

im sure its the same thing i have right now. i got them after a cold and they are called canker sores. they are caused by a viral infection. sometimes they will go away on there own mine usually do . change your too brush and use warm salt water to gargle with. or hydrogen perioxide and half water.

• meka g

lmfao girl you make it sound like you have mouth herpes or something. I dont understand how your just now noticing the bumps on the side of your mouth and on your bottom lip in the inside. You had them your whole life theyre called minor salivary glands. Notice how when you play with them with your tongue your mouth starts to water. There sensory receptors. You said you had them before and they went away they never went away they just shrunk back to their original size. They probably got inflammed a lil bit do to some infection in your body with the weather being chitty and all thats why they got big and became sore. It has nothing to do with what you ate. Youll live.

I have had this before. I think they are called cold sores. Also STDS that cause things like this but great chance its just a cold sore.

Go away on there own. Normally within 3 days to 2 weeks.

If you are sure that it is not a cold sore, or from an std.....I've have gotten them before, just one or two and they are fairly small. My dentist told me its from eating to much citrus. I had been eating pinapple and oranges, for like 3 days, and thats when I got them.

• m c

check this out. This my neighbors grandson had.

AllRefer Health - Trench Mouth (Acute Necrotizing Ulcerative ...Trench Mouth (Acute Necrotizing Ulcerative Gingivitis, Vincent's Stomatitis) information center covers causes, prevention, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, ...

health.allrefer.com/health/trench-mouth-i

Well I don't know, I'm no dentist. But I did have a white bump on the bottom of my mouth and it hert like hell. but it went away if your conserned go see your dentist.

If you have braces, its from the metal rubbing against your cheeks. If you don't, it may be from change of diet, because of the holidays. Maybe you had been chewing on your cheek or something?

im not sure what they are but i get them all the time they go away after a few days and don't worry they won't make a difference if you kiss anyone

Do not eat non vegetable food but eat green vegetables and avoid spicy food.

usually its from drinknig to much soda, need to drink some water.