What do you think about New Year's resolutions?

Personally, I think theyre pointless...people always end up breaking em.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

China Doll....great point. Totally true.

Favorite Answer

i think they r pointless as well, im never gonna do them!!!

I think they are great if you stick to them, and even develop a plan. I did that all last year, and updated goals and what now. I actually accomplished a lot last year just by planning goals, and seeing how I can get to where I need to be. 2006 was the first time I really focussed on it...and wow what a difference it made. 2007 will be just as exciting. You should try it. : )

I used to make them when I was young. Now I don't make any New Year's resolutions but I always try to make each year a little bit better than the last.

Happy New Year!

I agree and I never make them. If I decide to do something, I do it, and don't wait for a new year to start. Happy New Year to you, too.

• Meeya

I agree with you. People doesn't need New Year to change. They can do that anytime of the year I think.

They are pointless. But I make them anyway.

yeah.mee too.i don't like them.earlier i used to make resolutions but it never took me more than a wseek to break them all!so i don't make any now.

Source(s):

I think you don't have to wait until New Years to make them.

I shall NOT break mine. I'm going to rule the world.

They're goals people set for themselves. I see nothing wrong with them as long as people don't set unrealistic expectations of themselves.

Mine three years ago was to never make another one. I haven't broke it yet.