Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Who says we report all the annoying questions in adolescent?

You know the ones I'm talking about. Why don't we all just report them and they'll go away?

I'm not talking about all of the younger users, I'm talking abotu the ones who use this site as nothing more than to chat with their friends (they make chat rooms for that) and as a popularity contest. Isn't that what high school is for anyways?

Favorite Answer

i agree!!!!

others have inprotant questions but they do not get any attention!

Because if you report them, they will go away for a while--but, they will come back: and bring more with them!!!

Seriously, though--if you have problems with these queries, regardless of how annoying they may be, you can always go to another section for questions, right?? Of course, they may be annoying, too. And, college is the real popularity contest, not high school--that's just the preliminaries!

I told you guys....I started a group in yahoo groups! But I'm having a really hard time finding it. It's Called Yahoo Answers Adolescents....and it would make this wayyyy easier.

• I know the ones you are talking about and why report them? Are they interfering in your life? They don't bother me at all. I just pass up a question if i do not want to answer. They are just having fun on here, they seem to be all friends so why is it your concern and why threaten reporting to yahoo?

What if people did not like how you asked and answered questions does that mean we should report you?

I have reported all of them. Cause they are really annoying. But obviously it isn't working..

ha ha ha i agree witt the girl above me ..any who noone is makinng u open those questions just dont look at them ..and did u notice ur in the adolescent section yea.. who the fock do u think

is gonna be in this section! duma$$

Why dont we report you for spamming on them and not ******* even answering the questions. I dont think your the one who should be worrying about anyone else on here when all you come on here to do is insult people and be bitter *****...

Do you just come on here to bash people or do you have no life?

Well, though annoying, I believe they all have purpouse one way or another. So just leave them there? Certainly not hurting anyone.

thats true but some of the teens like me have a point on here but i do see your point.

Source(s): teenagerness

i dont ever report anyone unless they say something that pisses me off which is like never