How do you clean up urine from a mattress(pee bed)??

Happy New Year! I came home to find my beautiful rottweiller just peed in my bed. What's the best way to clean up urine?

:(

Favorite Answer

At pet stores (Pet Valu, Petsmart, Superpet) they sell products which are for removing urine stains and odors. The best one that I've found is called Orange Apeel. It's saved my floors, beds, carpet, etc... from puppy pee. I use it to clean up after all my pets.It's an all natural organic citrus, works fantastic and smells even better. It's not cheap but it's worth every penny! You can check it out at www.orangeapeel.com or call 1-800-956-6866. Good luck.

Source(s): Mommy to 2 dogs, 2 cats, 3 ferrets and 5 snakes

Throw it away, seriously though I would use Nature's Miracle it is used to clean up dog and cat messes, It has enzymes that will break it down. Follow the directions, and make sure you take care of the bottle. Temperature extremes with denature the enzymes and they won't work.

You can try steam cleaning, but honestly, I don't think you can get it all, there are just too many layers.

Drench it in alcohol!