Am I the only big Kingdom Hearts fan?

I loved Kingdom Hearts. The battle sequence, the story line (A++). Overall Kingdom Heart's II's ending was the ending you would always want. But nobody talks about Kingdom Hearts I or II, not even the sequel (who knows if that'll be in 2007). Who else is a fan? OH and what system do you think KH3 is coming out on?

Yo... If you actually know about Kingdom Hearts means you gave it a try 1st answer dude. Oh, and are you a serial killer?

• Favorite Answer

I LOVE KHI AND II!!!!!!!!!!!! My boyfriend, one of my BFFs, and I are gaga over it! KH3 will probably come out on PS3, but I am going to buy a PS3 with my own money if I have to just to be able to get the game.

P.S. Nice comeback to Mr. Serial Killer.

Not at all! I'm in love with kingdom Hearts!!! I'm a really big fan of Kingdom Hearts from the first time I saw it in a preview in gamepro...six years ago. Its the reason I bought a PS2, from the first 15 minutes it became my favorite game. I have the artbook, the manga, 100's of pictures in my memory..I even made a keyblade. So I'm a little bit obessed (still waiting for a KMH2 Riku action figure).

KMH3, not sure which system it'll be on, probably the PS3. Though its still a few years down the line. Since KMH2 was released four years after Kingdom Hearts I.

Kingdom Hearts (キングダムハーツ, Kingudamu Hātsu?) is a hybrid action-RPG that was released in 2002, which is notable for being the result of a collaboration between the video game developer and publisher Square and Disney. The game combines characters and settings from Disney's animated features and films with those from Square's Final Fantasy RPG series. Although the game's primary plotlines follow characters who were created specifically for Kingdom Hearts, characters from both companies play major roles in the game and its storyline. The game features real-time rendered backgrounds and scenery. I'm sure there are many people who love this game.

i love kingdom hearts!! the songs, the storylines, the character, everything!! regarding KH3, i think it's gonna come out on PS3. T_T *sigh*...if that happens, i bet i'll never get 2 play KH3....

even however i'm partial to the two (yet desire Hetalia), i might ought to assert Kingdom Hearts because of the fact it is been working longer, and it relatively is a video interest, this ability that if human beings ensue back upon it in a video interest save and play it, it is one extra fan.

kingdom hearts is okay.... my girlfriend was obsessed with it for a while tho, she just loves the cuteness of it all but gave up since she didnt know how to play =P

i love KH and KH II but i havent beat KH II yet! i dont know anything about KH3 I wish i could help you! i am a big fan of KH I and II! HECK YES!

i love KH. my screen name is kh. my email is kh and yes i love it. i got KH 2 for xmas. Im stuck in the timeless river when the fire thing, and the evil cars. I have it for ps2 KH 3 should i think come out for ps2. im not going 2 buy ps3 just for one game, i mean ps3 is like, 800 freakin' bucks!!!

I love KH. I've beaten both of them, and I'm wanting to get Chain of Memories. I've also beaten Sephiroth in both of them. :D

And I'm thinking they'll put KH3 out on PS3...

I like kindom hearts but i dont have a play station so i cant be a fanboy but you can check here for other fanboys

gamespot.com