Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

i just dreamt of marrying a Prince(fixed marriage)...what does it mean? i rarely thought of marriege anyway?

i am in my teens.

i don't want to marry till 10 yrs. from now.

it's common for my family to have fixed marriages...is it a sign or something.?

if you know the korean series Princess hours (goong)

(wich is showing here in the Philippines, (translated)...which i really am hooked on.)

(fixed marriage too...the girl and the prince don't like each other at all, till they fall in love, they are too in their teens)

is it just bec. i love the show too much that i'm even thinking of it in my dreams, or is it something else?

• maamu
    Favorite Answer

Your mind does strange things when you dream. You like the show, and your mind just made you a lead actor in it. LOL

I like those kind of dreams, although I don't have them often.

M

Sounds like your mind was thinking about your favorite TV program while you were sleeping. Rarely do dreams mean anything at all. Our dreams are our way of making sense of the world around us, to work out problems. Recently I had a dream that I worked for Prince William in England. Reality: I'm a 28-year-old married woman with a 3 year old living in the States. There's no WAY that would ever happen. Just relax and enjoy your pleasant dreams, and try not to make so much out of them.

Your dreams are always spin-off from something you think about during the day, something you watch, etc that has triggered a certain emotion. it seems that since fixed marriages are common with your family, you will find your "prince charming" in this marriage (when it happens). or it could just be meaning that you see this as a big step, and hope to be treated like the great woman you are when you finally do get married (fixed marriage or not).

good luck!

• Liz

You are watching too much TV. Start living in the real world.

IT'S SOMETHING ELSE.

hey....i understand ur problem and i fell wat ur trying to say.....fixed marriages r hard....they (parents) have to find a guy/girl (in ur case guy)....that perfectly fits u in every acpect........parents are wise in their dicition so be nice to them and they might even let u choose the type of guy u want. marrige is a big step in life and there r a lot of responsibilities in it.....look at ur parents! anyways...this is my sugestion and comment........ask ur parents if u have any furthur stuff.....im sure they wont mind. c u later

look it up in myjellybeans.com's dream dictionary.it'll tell you what it means.

this might be helpful

http://spirita.blogspot.com/