Ensiho asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Does ANYONE understand what she's saying??

I was listening to 'Tony Braxton' just a few minutes ago...evidently some idiot hired her to sing...does ANYONE understand a WORD she's saying? It sounds like she forgot the lyrics and is just bsing it all the way through. Me and my friends actually find it amusing that you can't understand a word she's saying, and that she sounds like she's just barely breathing everything out. It even sounded like the crowd was booing her at some points. I was just curious as to whether or not anyone understood that horrible sound she calls singing.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I thought she was a bit rusty.. she must have the flu.

• 1 decade ago

Depends... what do you mean by "a few minutes ago"????

on a cd? live on tv??? I have an old cd of hers and I can understand what she's saying but this is years ago. Not everyone lives their life from your perspective, so let us know what song at what time you think sounds ridiculous and we'll all let you know what we think of that particular performance.

• 1 decade ago

I love to hear Toni Baxton sing and every time I have heard her talk I didnt have any trouble knowing what she was saying.

• 1 decade ago

Truly, you could make out what she's singing. And she's quite good. She has a low voice, deeper than most people. And if it was so horrible, then why is she a singer?

Source(s): You shouldn't dwell on someone's faults. Why don't you dwell on your own? You have as many faults in this world as anyone else.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you ears wasn't OK, so you can't hear her

by the way is Toni Braxton, okay?

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Her lips move, but I can't hear what she's saying

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what are you trying to say

• 1 decade ago

WAW......you're really harsh. I wouldn't want to be your enemy

• 1 decade ago

No not really, I tought it was just me. *

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.