some new years resolutions?

what are your new years resolutions?

new years is in 1 hour 20 minutes ! :D

sad im spending it alone tho

• asdfjk
    Favorite Answer

relax

have some fun :)

I am spending it alone too. And I am happy about that. Piece!!!

Mine resolution as I stated in other questions is to never make an other resolution even! That way I can keep this one because I never keep them anyhow and 99% of the time I never even make one.

And no I am not 100 years old so its really not 99% of the time but you understand.

• .

It's already new year here in Ireland :) It's 7 AM here.

I suppose my resolution is just to be happier and more positive. On the eve of the millennium I got the news my father was going to die, then he died on the 4th January 2000. It turned me off new year, but like I said I'm going to try to be more positive, about that and everything else.

Happy new year and all the best in 2007 :)

We celebrated New Years almost 2 hours ago - had a wonderful party with family and friends. Mine are the same as last year:

1. Eat less

2. Exercise more

3. Finish degree

Ask me in 12 months if I succeeded!

God bless and Happy New Year!

in my time zone it is already 2007. it has been for a while. my new years resolutions are

to not be afraid of the basement bathroom(really. ive had a dream where i was sucked into the toilet and was taken to an evil layer of... well...you dont want to know! this sucks because my bed room is in the basement

to not fight with my brother

to get better grades

to redecorate my bedroom

My NY resolutions:

1. Have a baby

2. Lose weight

3. Learn driving

I am so sorry that you have to spend New Year alone. I am glad you have us. Happy New Year to you. I am also want to eat less and exercise more. I will continue swimming at the indoor pool every Saturday.

To get my house moved I live in a Manufactured home and developers are pulling eminent domain

New years is in 5 mintutes in Utah

ahm.... why are you spending the new year alone?? why don't you go with your family or friends...

new years resolution??

some more time with family.

It is 11pm in California. my new years resolution is to quit smoking.

it is 1:53 AM