What is the name of the breakfast V makes in V for Vandetta?

Its a piece of toast with an egg on it, and I can't remember what he said it was called in the movie. Anyone know what this is?

Favorite Answer

I just love your question and I had done it .

We call it eggy in the basket.

Source(s): www.imdb.com - FAQ - V for Vendetta

Eggs in a basket. My gramps used to call it eggs in a hole. I think the name is regional. But in the movie he called it eggs in a basket and it is very easy to make. You either tear a small hole in the middle of the bread or you use a small cup to cut it out. Put a small amount of butter in the pan lay the bread in so that the remainder of the dollop is in the middle of the whole, and then crack the egg into the hole. Cook it until the egg is a least over easy if not over medium. I like it with a bit of maple syrup and then I cut it up like I would french toast. Yum!

Source(s): I make it a lot.

I believe that was Eggs Benedict. Normally made with English Muffins however, according to Wikipedia, slices of toast may be used instead of the traditional English muffins.

egg in a basket

Its called 'eggy in a basket'.

In case u wanna make it,

http://www.recipezaar.com/162532 :)

that was hot...

well i think the fisrt girl has it

now i want egg!