i put my ipod to charge took it off later and tried to turn it on and it didn't?

I put it to charge and came back later and took it off and tried turning it on but it didnt work so im returning it to get another one cuz i have a warrenty. So i wont have to return it what do i do

Favorite Answer

Try the usual: toggle the "Hold" button on and off, then push and hold the select (middle round button) and the "Menu" button simultaneously for about 10 seconds. If that doesn't work, do it again, and hold again. It should usually solve your iPod problem. Otherwise, it just might be dead and you need to charge it by what the previous answerer suggested.

Ummm....maybe the charger wasn't plugged into the wall all the way, or maybe the i-pod wasn't docked onto the charger all the way. Is this the first time it's happened? If yes, I would say just give it a try again. Move it to another plug...something like that. Good luck with it!

Source(s): Just throwin out some ideas....

Also, you could have a problem with your charger, or outlet. That was my problem...try moving it around the house a bit.