Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

Is it worth it to buy an iTrip if I pay $26.98 for it on Amazon.com?

I heard that iTrips are bad from some and good from others, I'm scared. Should I cancel the order? I just made it a few days ago, and if I can't cancel the order, should I return it right away, without even trying it (in order to attempt to get the full refund from the seller)? I was thinking since it's over half off that it would be ok, but there's another deal for an FM transmitter that comes with a charger that got way better reviews, and I'd only be paying 5 dollars more. What should I do?

Update:

I heard that iTrips are bad from some and good from others, I'm scared. Should I cancel the order? I just made it a few days ago, and if I can't cancel the order, should I return it right away, without even trying it (in order to attempt to get the full refund from the seller)? I was thinking since it's over half off that it would be ok, but there's another deal for an FM transmitter that comes with a charger that got way better reviews, and I'd only be paying 5 dollars more. What should I do?

P.S. The thing is, with the iTrip I can play music in my house, but with the other one I can only play it in my car (because of the charger connected to it). I can't decide which one is worth it, because I was counting on not getting a stereo system for my iPod and just using the iTrip.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you can try the amazon.com outlet. http://astore.amazon.com/buyatdiscount-20

You will probably find it at a good price and I would stay away from Ebay the quality is just not good.

• 1 decade ago

I would say cancel it, based on what you typed. Another option is to find the product you want (I think going by user reviews on Amazon is a good idea) and then look it up on eBay--the prices drop significantly that way, and usually the quality is not much worse. In fact you are sort of more safe using eBay, since if a person is selling a legit used product it's probably not a lemon (i.e., faulty). And eBay is secure with payment and problem reporting (like someone not actually shipping you the product you won the bid for), too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.