Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

Is it worth it to buy an iTrip if I pay $26.98 for it on Amazon.com?

I heard that iTrips are bad from some and good from others, I'm scared. Should I cancel the order? I just made it a few days ago, and if I can't cancel the order, should I return it right away, without even trying it (in order to attempt to get the full refund from the seller)? I was thinking since it's over half off that it would be ok, but there's another deal for an FM transmitter that comes with a charger that got way better reviews, and I'd only be paying 5 dollars more. What should I do?

P.S. The thing is, with the iTrip I can play music in my house, but with the other one I can only play it in my car (because of the charger connected to it). I can't decide which one is worth it, because I was counting on not getting a stereo system for my iPod and just using the iTrip.

Favorite Answer

you can try the amazon.com outlet. http://astore.amazon.com/buyatdiscount-20

You will probably find it at a good price and I would stay away from Ebay the quality is just not good.

I would say cancel it, based on what you typed. Another option is to find the product you want (I think going by user reviews on Amazon is a good idea) and then look it up on eBay--the prices drop significantly that way, and usually the quality is not much worse. In fact you are sort of more safe using eBay, since if a person is selling a legit used product it's probably not a lemon (i.e., faulty). And eBay is secure with payment and problem reporting (like someone not actually shipping you the product you won the bid for), too.