Help Me! I have boy trouble!?

I like my best guy friend. We flirt all the time, but we never end up more than flirtatious friends. How do I tell him I want more without straight out telling him?

And when I say more, I mean a relationship.

Favorite Answer

You want more as an what? sex or a relationship? if it's sex hell he'll go for it

dont do what the girl up at the very top said

because thats stupid

making a guy jealous may or may not work, and if your willing to risk HIM for it.. then go for it, but some guys... real guys, would just think its a stupid game

If you dont want to tell him straight out, just lay on the flirt a little heavier, dont be trashy with it, but say some stuff like so when am I going to get that kiss ... or just SOMETHING in that direction to let him know u wanna be more than friends, but be careful with it dont go overboard with the flirt..

Good luck :)

Sometimes with guys, you just need to come right out and say whats on your mind. So, best option is to just straight out tell him how you feel. Most of the time, guys don't take hints well, so get the courage up and talk to him!

Good Luck!

Keep flirting with him and see what happens he may get the message or you could joke around with him and say something like ..... "imagine what it would be like if we were b/f and g/f" and see what his reaction is. Otherwise, you could get one of your mutual friends to ask him if he would consider being your b/f or if he is interested in being more that just a good friend - I guess that would be more appropriate. Good luck.

The best advise I can give you about a bloke is just tell him. Don't stuff around playing games. A guy likes to know where he stands.

either pull him by the shirt next time n plant a wet 1 on him or u can do it the primitive way by hittin him on da head w/ a bat n tell him boujollele i want 2 b more than friends-either way works.

Well the way I got with my boyfriend and he was my beast guy friend to was I walked up to him and asked him if i asked you out on a date one day would you go with me and one week later we had our first date. I hope that helps.

well honestly note passing aint just good enough anymore. if you truely like him enough then you need to tell him that you wanna be more than just freinds. get the courage and tell him regardless of how you wanna tell him.....good luck! =)

i'm kind of in the same situation, you have to ask yourself if you are willing to risk everything and if that's a yes then find out if he feels the same, maybe ask his friends? or if not then he's not worth your time

make a friend tell him...or make him jealous.

_but to be clear, just ask him or tell him if he feels the same way_

-gud luck-