What does my dream means??

I had a weird dream that i went for 3 operations and a row of 3 days.On the third day i wore a blue denim jacket because it was a cold day and somehow i think i show my operation scar to my neighbour and told her something about my hell and i think i told her everybody is healthy..but me?

And i went to the hospital.

Thats the end.Can anyone tell me does that dream means??

Sorry it was health not hell.And the scar i showed her was below my stomach.

Favorite Answer

The dream may mean you have been sick with something and there was/is something wrong.The operations may represent that your body(or somehow)you have been healed of them or almost healed.The scar may mean they could last or have lasted for a while or may represent that there is something that has troubled u or is important to remember.Hope I helped and happy new year.Dakota B.13years old.

Source(s): I kinda know what dreams mean from some books i have seen and my mom's psychology book from college.

Have you been thinking or worrying about your health prior to the dreams? I'm not a psychologist or anything but it seems like the majority of the dreams that I've had related in some form to something I had previously worried about/thought about a lot.

I have two guesses:

1. Your dream is saying that you are very concerned about your health.

OR:

2. Your subconcious is trying to tell you to live healthier.

maybe your dream is trying to tell you something maybe something is wrong with you if i were you i'd get a check up at a clinic or hospital.

you might be afraid of the surgery.

hahah i dunno i ask myself the same question ... what does my dream mean when i have dreams