only guys answer please, thank you. i need your truthful feedback. thanks.?

i made him play too hard to get me and i have regretted and learnt my mistake. if i show interest now, will he still want me?

Favorite Answer

you never know until you try. dont go through life thinking 'what if' its the worst feeling ever. give it a try, dont give up if you really like him.

Its not too late, but getting him back won't be easy. Three years ago I met a girl that I really like, but she was mean as she could be to me. This went on for a while, but then she turned all sweet and appologized for everything she'd done. It took her a while to gain my trust back, but she eventually did. So there is always a chance. Trust me, she is now my wife, and we are happy as we can be.

Guys have a short attention span, by their very nature. If you are not going to respond in a reasonable amount of time he will redirect his focus to a new target. He may have already done this, but who knows other than he.

• Liz

Bit too late now; I would think, now he knows you for what you are.

yeah payback is a b@#$

but then he may be forgiving

act all slutty, and sure he'll want you. How could he resist, unless he's gay.

only if you offer him benefits.

maybe or maybe not-life's a b*tch.

he should.