Are more people finding love online?

I was reading an article that was saying that more and more people are finding love online.....my mom and my stepdad met that way... Through their high school chat room.. cute! lol.. anyways and i met someone online, only friends though... It seems to me that more and more people are finding love/friends online.. and i think that is what the world is heading to... No more bar scenes, no more co workers lol.. but do u think so? Have U found love or friends online? I would like ur opinions.. Thanks.. And happy new years lol.. Ciao

Favorite Answer

I met a guy on an online dating site, and things have been going extremely well for us for over 6 months so far.

I signed up for the service, kind of on a whim and did not really expect anything to come out of it. But, now, I'm very glad I took the chance. I've met the greatest guy ever, and would have probably never ran in to him otherwise.

i've found friends online but i think finding love either online or in a bar is the same, just give it some time if you meet a lot of people online the chances are you'll like someone, just go for a coffee and be careful

omg The guy im smiten with i met online... I talk to him over the phone as well though.. but the chances of meeting someone as fantastic as him on a chatroom would have to be about 1 in a million... and he has said the same thing about me lol

Well, I think it is better meeting people online instead of in a drunken stupor in a bar. Although, depending on how they look, maybe the drunken stupor would be better. Food for thought.

• well i met my love when i was a child...he moved to florida and we never got to talk at all...then i got his email..and weve been in touch through that...and its all going good for me lol..just the distance kills!!

Source(s): lol my lovley little life

love does not exist. if the world is so fair why do roses have thorns? lol seriously give up now b for its too l8!!!

ummmm r u kidding me? No...anyone know what sites all these people that have so called met from?

the only friends I found on line were very shallow affairs.