I find the Sims 2 so boring...what can I do to make it fun to play?

Favorite Answer

Try one of their Expansion Packs!!

The Sims 2 for laptop is the significant real looking, and keeps you entertained. The Sims 2 for PS2 is the comparable variety of concept by fact the Sims (the 1st one.) All in all, The Sims 2 is nice even as you're into the seen working somebody else's existence, or having a digital kinfolk, variety of. in spite of the indisputable fact that the Sims 3 has purely come out, and it introduces plenty greater real looking themes... I particularly advise you get The Sims 3, now no longer The Sims 2

Definately buy the expansion packs - Open for Business and the University pack. This allows you more scope when playing as there is an added layer of diversity.

I love Sims 2

Use the money cheat code to get alot of money, then start by building dream homes. Buy the expansion packs and add them, each one adds more fun things to play with.

Source(s): www.eagames.com

try getting the expansion packs so its something different that he same old same old...or download stuff into the game so its fun and funny,i once had this invisble toilet that looks like the sims are pissing into the pool lol..

http://www.modthesims2.com

http://www.sexysims2.com

Don't do the same thing all the time..

make them have babies or twins...or adopt one...

i have 2 expansion packs and i love it! maybe buy one..

do cheats that makes you rich and everytime change furniture?

have fuN! & happy ne wyear!

Many things, it's one of the must customizable video games in the world, be creative!

Get the expansion packs they make it more interesting.

Get a paintball gun, have a friend throw it into the air when you yell "PULL!" and start shooting. I love doing that to boring video games and crappy CDs! Happy New Year!!

make them look so ugly that no one wants to talk to them