MidnightSky asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who's a better shooter: Steve Nash or Mark Price?

if you were to pick one in a game of horse between them (3pt, mid-range, free throws), and from the prime shooting days of their careers, who is a better shooter? not who is a better player, just on shooting ability alone. I'll go old school and pick moneyman Mark Price.

Favorite Answer

Nash

Steve Nash

That's a damn good question and it's hard to compare because they never played against each other. Overall Nash is the better player. But I'd have to give it to Price on outside shooting. I remember him pulling up for 3 on fast breaks and swishing them many times. If any other player did that the coach would bench him.

I would like to add Chris Mullin to that list. Chris was shooting from NBA 3 point range in college at St. Johns. He was a pure shooter.

If I had to pick between Price and Nash .I'll go with Price. His form is much much better.

This is obviously just for shooting, for horse this would be my predictions. Steve Nash is better of those two; however there are two guys I would like to put past them: Reggie Miller, number 1, and J.J. Redick, number 2. Then Steve Nash, and Dirk Nowitzki is number 4.

What up Cyrusman, Wow difficult question. fee became extra helpful as a seize and shoot kind of participant because of the fact he might generally feed Brad Daughtery interior the placed up or hit Larry Nance on the wing who might reason a double and the ball might at last swing back out to cost. Nash is extra helpful off the dribble. it is especially close because of the fact fee isn't given as much as credit as he merits yet i might ought to offer it Nash merely because of the fact he's accomplished it continually over an prolonged quantity of time. Nickster

Gotta go with Mark Price here as a Tar Heel fan I saw plenty of Price At GaTech I know in the NBA he had some injury woes but the man could flat out shoot the rock

I'd say Larry Bird!! LOL But Price is a better shooter but Nash is way better as far as passing and elevating his team and making them all better! Bird was the same way and then some! Nash is what I call very valuable! He gets it all done every night!

I would have to say Steve Nash. Firstly, when watching his games, he rarely seems to miss shot. One of the reasons for this is his great shot selection and his knowledge of when to shoot and when to pass. Furthermore, he has a career FG% of .479, 3PT% of .426, and FT% of .898! Those are some really good shooting numbers, wouldn't you say?

Source(s): ESPN player profile

i say steve nash 2day its harder wit the new ball switchin back 2 the old one and he still have the same shooting numbers yea i say Nash.