Can anyone help me with a relationship problem?

I want to know how to talk dirty to my girlfriiend in bed and on the phone. Im kinda new at this thing and i dont wanna sound stupid because of a lack of dirty vocab. any ideas or techniques?

Favorite Answer

Don't make it sound forced. It isn't about throwing in as many expletives as you can... if you don't know how to do it then I wouldn't try. It should come naturally or it's just ridiculous. Here's a tip... be romantic but describe how it feels for you when she does something or how you want to do stuff to her... throw in a naughty word now and then and that should be good.

• Liz

How do you know your girlfriend would even like you to talk dirty to her? I'd be careful if I were you. I think there is more of a chance that she'll be turned off by stupid things like that, than turned on.

My advice, start playing with yourself at least 1/2 hour before the phone call. Before you're about to ***, stop...then begin again and stop...they call this edging. While you are masturbating and stopping before orgasm, remember what you're fantasizing about, imagine her doing all of those things and when the phone call time is at hand (no pun intended) start verbalizing to her what has been in your head (again, the pun thing) for the last 30 minutes. Let her hear you *** when you do and hopefully this will work.

Good luck!

Start by gettin on the bed with her so shes comfortable and start talkin to her normal and turn it sexually...but dont act nervous..girls like to think the guy knows what hes doing!

hope it helps,

hannahmontana4ever

you're doing alright, you do not have to talk dirty to impress your gf sometimes it may looks cool to talk dirty, but most times you makes ppl around you uncomfortable, & you looks stupid

Why would you want to talk dirty to your girlfriend?

• Nikki

Be romantic...how do you know she wants dirty talk? n

Imagine you are with her and describe. Get really INTO the fantasy.

why talk dirty, talk romantic pls

bah humbug.