baby mama drama?

I have been talking to this man for the last couple of months. We use to talk when i was younger. Since we started back talking one of his baby mamas moved in with him for a week. I went to his place to surprise him and there she was. He said that nothing happened between the two and he did it for his baby. She I stop talking to him or give him another chance since we do not go together and are only dating.

Favorite Answer

Stay out of it until she is out of the picture, well not living with him. I know how it is to be that baby's mom and it's not fun. He is probably still having a relationship with her. From the sounds of it he has multiple baby's moms. Good luck, but I'd stay away. Sounds like a really sticky situation.

One of his baby mamas!!

I will never understand why women chase these irresponsible men. If they've run away each time they get a woman pregnant before, they'll do it again and again.

And (this is the bit that makes me laugh), if a woman moves into his place and he keeps it a secret, you REALLY have to question your relationship. Unless the plan is to also become a single baby mama and fight for his attention with the rest of his harem.

You know he was with her. You are not his girlfriend so there's really no ties between you. You need to keep in mind what you are getting into. ONE of his baby mama's???? That's trouble! Don't be another one of them. You can do better than getting involved with a man with that kind of baggage and he apparently gets around with the ladies. I see heartache for you if you stay with him. There will always be other women.

If he has more than one previous "baby mama" why would you want to get involved? Do you want to be left with one of his love trophies? Find you someone with a little better track record... If you chose not to follow that advice, for God's sake...use protection... JMO

Source(s): Happy New Year

As long as this guy has a child by another woman, your position will always be second, if he was truely interested in you alone, he would have never invited another woman into his home, child or no child. He did it for his child? no! he did it for himself. if you don't mind being placed 2nd fiddle, go right ahead, but his child is his excuse, what is the womans? why did she need him to move in with? leave it alone and find a guy without children.

• Liz

Going together = dating.

yeah sure nothing happened. did you wonder what he told her after you left.