Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

how can i get rid of under eye bags asap?

i tried cucumbers, cold compression, and eye serum nothing seems to work

Favorite Answer

This is a great product I tried it and loved it, and the great thing is that is doesn't cost you an arm and a leg. St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer. My husband is a truck driver and he doesn't see me every day just weekends. I started using this product on a Wednesday and by Friday when he came home he had to do a double take and asked me what I was doing different, lol. I never told but kept using this wonderful cream!!! I had awful bags under my eyes and my face looked awful before I used this, due to illness. Now no more bags, and my face looks wonderfully healthy all the time.

• Pamela

It's important to get as much sleep as you can, this is the single biggest factor. Also, try applying cold compresses to the area (with your eyes shut) and moisturise before you go to bed. It might be a bit difficult to get rid of bags in one night, try using an under-eye concealor over your normal makeup.

sometimes you get bags under your eyes when you tired or havnt had much sleep, if you itch under your eye it causes wrinkles so dont try get rid off them. it will make more, try getting a hot tissue or what ever and leave them on your eyes for about 20 minutes. after that get some sleep, also dont watch the tv alot or look at a computer for ages. or get wrinkle cream, no offense

• meka g

Try Preperation H. Its a hemmoroid cream. Alot of famous people use it for under eye bags. It works.

• m c

Get rid of temporarily, use hemorrhoidal (preparation H ointment) medication, will shrink the puffy bags for a while, can even apply make-up over it.(not joking) . this is for real.

Source(s): Beauty Shop

try cold spoons you stick them in the freezer and then over night when you wake up the next day stick them where your bags are and keep it there until your spoon isnt cold anymore

Source(s): thirteen the movie lol

pull the skin until it hurts and it will snap back with the elacticity of your youth

Source(s): web md

sleep for longer and have a shower in the morning

• ben.

sorry to say it, but cosmetic surgery is the only sure bet.

hemorrhoid cream is supposed to work well